RE: Don't upgrade: WinXP slower than Win2K

Nope, you are mistaken.  I have been running XP for several months now
and it is faster than XP.  Sure, it needs more RAM, but RAM is dirt
cheap.  Get all you can get.  I am running XP on a P3 450 with 384RAM
and it runs like a champ.  Another thing....don't upgrade from win9x to
XP.  As with all versions of Windows, a clean install is much better.
Screw everything you hear about benchmarks and MS bullying
people.....determine the difference yourself.  As I did.  WinXP is like
Win2000 with much improved drivers and gaming support.  Win2000 I have
never been impressed with.  Better than 98, but not where it should be.
XP is the best so far.

Roger