Re: Manual Risk Trailing Stop after Floor on Entry Bar

Hello  jonmac,

playing with fire and going to get burned - that's why no one answered
you.  just what most of us thought, when you mentioned daily data..

j> Jim

j> On EOD data in TS4, I wish to have a 'floor' of say $xxx (a fixed $ profit
j> level) on day of entry, IE: on Bar of Entry. Then after price has gone
j> through this level (now in positive position profit), I wish to exit the
j> position should price retrace back to a different level, EG: Long Entry,
j> Floor of say $500 profit level, Price goes above this to say $800, then
j> price reverts back down, it hits a Stop-Profit level of 75% of
j> MaxPositionProfit, that is we are exited at $600 profit.

j> This is all on the bar of entry. It works fine in the formatting system
j> properties / stops page. But I need to set these manually as the system I am
j> building consists of many smaller systems.

j> I figure that if it can be done on the properties page then it must be able
j> to be done manually?

j> Thanks
j> Jon

--