Re: Manual Risk Trailing Stop after Floor on Entry Bar

Hi Mark

I find your response maybe alittle 'fast'. But, I appreciate your experience
and knowledge.

Figure you are thinking that I'm pushing it uphill to 'qualify' the concept
mentioned below to the degree that I have. I do use a live feed here in Aus.
But not into TS. The systems I have built stem from very simple patterns,
are filtered alot, reducing numerous entries to the ones with best
potential. The Trades accepted by the system are then managed as toughly as
possible. By this I mean; the first criteria is that once in a trade then
many situations requiring/not requiring an exit may arise. So I use a number
of exit strategies. Mostly the stop losses are plenty wide enough to see an
EOD system extend beyond day1. However, a number of the entries are 'right
on the knocker'. For these, I have an Exit on day of entry bar at a Limit.
This not being 'quite' met then I am looking to exit after price has gone
through a floor, met a certain level, but not the limit then exit at a % of
the MaxPositionProfit on this entrybar. An 'on stop' exit.

Mark, I do not really undestand the basis of your comment. Figure from what
you have said that it is your belief that EOD sytems fail in general. But
surely this is wrong and not your belief. Would love to hear more? And if
you can help with the coding in quetion, please?

Regards
Jon