From: "Craig Gomila" <xcg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2001 11:14 AM
Subject: RE:RT Data Sources

: Can anyone give suggestions on real time data providers?
: How is Future Source with TS2000?
: How is DTN with TS2000?
: How do these compare to E-Signal and Q-Charts?
:
: Does anyone have suggestion on how to unfreeze the Global Server? It
locked
: up last night while downloading Hist. Bank Data. Contacted TS Support via
: e-mail with no response as of yet.
:
: Thanks