Automatically adding futures contracts in TS2000i

I have set up the GlobalServer to use the HISTORYBANK.COM Update Service
ONLY - I haven't yet set up real-time/delayed data.  The Symbol Collection
Templates tab is greyed out.  My portfolio includes futures, indices and
some stocks.  Are new futures contracts added automatically as the old ones
expire for any given symbol or do I have to check the View -> Datafeed
Settings -> HistoryBank.Com -> Data -> Automatically add symbols to
portfolio check box?  If the latter, I suppose this will also add new stock
symbols i.e. IPO's which I will have to delete from time to time if I only
want to follow a limited number of stocks ... right?  The manual is somewhat
vague on this point.
Thanks,
Mark.