RE: Dual Monitor Video Card at good price

I have this card.  It has serious problems with my system (win2k).  For
example, when I run an .AVI file from my hard drive or from a CD and do
anything else (for example move my mouse) the video playback stops.  When I
run DXDIAG.exe, I can't run the AGP test due to an error 'AGP texturing test
results: Failure at step 18(Createdevice):HRESULT = 0x8007000e (Out of
memory)'  by the way if anyone happens to have any idea how I can fix this,
I am still searching for an answer.

Anyway, to diagnose the problem, I called ATI tech support.  The number is
1-904-xxx-xxxx and I spent about 70 minutes over a couple of days trying to
diagnose the problem.  heck at .05 per minute, that is only $3, it is worth
trying.  Well, to my dismay, ATI is in Canada and the toll charges were
$1.10 per minute.  Thanks to AT&T gouging me, my phone bill is more
expensive than had I just gone out and bought a new card.  Be forewarned
that for $2 a month you can get on an AT&T plan and call canada for .07 per
minute.

To make matters worse, ATI exhausted their resources and were unable to fix
the problem.  They told me to return the card to the dealer where I bought
it.

My experience has NOT been very good with the ATI radeon VE.

Deano