Re: system suggestions

Is the file you get formatted for thousands of possible symbols so that it
can be imported into Excel, Access etc... or would you have to manually
create the file (if it does come in an electronic form do you mind
mentioning on the source)?  Also, does it account for various subtelties in
insider action (open market versus exercise etc..) Some
refinement/transformation of the data might be useful. Seems like it would
be easier outside of TS Pro especially as you wont be able to use txt file
in chart as data 2 or the like, and will have to reference dll or something
similar externally to get data. Thank You.