system suggestions

I'm seeking advice for the development a system that mimics insider filings
and analysts ratings. From experience, I know that it's a profitable system,
but I'd like to show some back testing results using TS Pro.

I have and/or receive data on the 11th of each month for insider filings for
the previous month, and ratings changes from Analysts. I can produce a file
for a given symbol with transactions in pretty much any format, but I'm
unsure as to the best way to include the file in an ELA where the
transactions become the buy/sell and exit conditions of a system.

For example, a file might look like this: "sym, trantype, date, #shares,
price" (MO, s, 08/02/01, 150000, 45.24)

Thanks in advance.

Colin West
cwest@xxxxxxxxxxxx