Re: TS4 server(offline)

Hello Nicholas,

I rune TS4 on EoD data - all I do is start the server, start TS4 then
close the server. You get a warning, but everything works fine, CPU
usage is 'normal' (read not 100%).

No idea about the Demo 3000, sorry.

--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: ross.bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Monday, September 17, 2001, 8:39:56 AM, you wrote:

bmc> Is there a  way to run TS4 without the server(OR_SIG) activated? Has anyone developed
bmc> a hack/patch to do so? I can't stand the fact that I must tollerate "offline"
bmc> mode with the server taking up 100% CPU... Surely someone somewhere has had
bmc> this same annoyance...

bmc> Also, the command to run offline server is:
bmc> C:\local\OMEGA\PROG\OR_SIG.EXE c:\local\omega\prog\demo 3000
bmc> What is the "demo 3000" arg, and perhaps will a mod reduce its cpu usage?

bmc> Thnx for any tips/info on the matter..

bmc> Also, if I can't resolve this, I am willing to swap my complete version of TS4
bmc> (complete w/ manuals, and 3 videos, etc) for another software package (perhaps
bmc> Metastock).

bmc> regards,

bmc> nicholas.d
bmc> ....
bmc> Bless the heroes & victims of the recent tragic events in NYC/DC