Re: TS4 server(offline)

You didn't say what OS you're running on.  I'm using NT4.  After market
hours, or whenever I run the offline server, I open the NT Task Manager,
find the NTVDM process in which Tradestation is running, and set its
priority to "low".  If I recall (I don't find it necessary to do this
often), CPU use will remain high when nothing else is requiring time, but
Tradestation (actually, its NTVDM) will relinquish the CPU whenever anything
else requires it.

C. Slemaker