Terror in the US

I have been reading the many opinions expressed here on the recent acts
terrorism in the USA and what we should think and do about them, as well as
how to think about such things.  I find it highly interesting, as I consider
this a forum of above average intelligence, education and enterprise - a
microcosm of western opinion, perhaps.  The issues mooted here are certain
to be the ones with which governments ought to wrestle, sooner or later,
whether they do or not.
In this connection, I am asking for information - which I have not seen much
discussed: where can I find out what the ranking authorities of Muslim
religion have publicly said about these actions?  What stance do they take
with their faithful?
JimW.