Re: Re: edgy situation -- controling energy sources

> last time i checked the major domestic oil companies owned most of the
alternate energy technologies,

;-(                       kind of like DBC buying BMI, or OMGA buying WOW,
or MSFT.....

> so that's not too surprising that the government is not supporting em.

Keep in mind those old tax credits rewarded actually DOING something
with alt. energy. So if the oil companies reduced consumption of oil
they should be rewarded....just like all the little companies they and
"our" government eliminated in the 1980's.

BW