Re: the least among you rants...

No such thing as "never-ending". We will end it if that's what it takes.

Even Japan was eventually paralyzed by fear into surrender. Very few nations
can match Japan's fierceness as a warrior nation, especially the ones that
appear to be the most troublesome currently. I am not at all advocating
"parking lot conversion" as some of our elected legislature is. I don't think
things have to go that far to be convincing. I think most people
over-estimate how tough these characters are. They are bold when they think
they can slink back into the shadows with no repercussions, but it'll be a
different story when there's a price to pay. Remember, the supposedly bad-ass
Republican Guard cried like babies and couldn't surrender fast enough when
the Abrams' rolled in on them. Bin Laden is now denying he had anything to do
with WTC.