Looks like WW3 is at hand

Dear Editor of CNN:

I received the following forwarding post from one of the members of an
investment newsgroup.

Could you please verify if the following accusation against your company is
true or false?

Thank you.

Regards,

Hin-Shing Wong
==================

<<  forwarding post from a member of an investment newsgroup >>

Pearl Harbour once again.
Forwarding (unverified) ...

***
For the last few days CNN have been broadcasting film footage of
Palestinians supposedly celebrating Tuesday's catastrophic events. They now
admit that the footage is actually 10 years-old.
Remember that the first casualty in war is truth. jb}
All around the world we are subjected to 3 or 4 huge news distributors,
and one of them - as you well know - is CNN. Very well, I guess all of
you have been seeing (just as I've been) images from this company. In
particular, one set of images called my attencion: the Palestinians
celebrating the bombing, out on the streets, eating some cake and making
funny faces for the camera.
Well, THOSE IMAGES WERE SHOT BACK IN 1991!!! Those are images of
Palestinians celebrating the invasion of Kuwait! It's simply
unacceptable that a super-power of cumminications as CNN uses images
which do not correspond to the reality in talking about so serious an
issue.
A teacher of mine, here in Brazil, has videotapes recorded in 1991, with
the very same images; he's been sending emails to CNN, Globo (the major
TV network in Brazil) and newspapers, denouncing what I myself classify
as a crime against the public opinion. If anyone of you has access to
this kind of files, serch for it. In the meanwhile, I'll try to 'put my
hands' on a copy of this tape.
Best regards, and the hope that everything is resolved for the best of
all of us
Márcio A. V. Carvalho
State University of Campinas - Brazil