NormalSCDensity function, etc.

I'm a TS 4.0 build 27 user (post y2k patch, in any case).  I understand
that the TS2000i version of easylanguage includes more built-in
functions such as:  NormalSCDensity, NormalCumDensity, NormalDensity,
and Covariance.

I wonder if any kind souls on this list could help me out on the
following questions:
1) Is the NormalSCDensity function equivalent to the normsdist function
in excel?
2) Could a TS2000i user out there cut and paste the easylang code for
these 4 functions to an email, or direct me to an ascii file containing
it, so that I can adapt and re-write it for TS 4?

Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Galen Cawley