Re: THE ANSWER-DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE

Unfortunately I do not believe fanatics can be eradictated. However, I do
believe there is a solution but not one that will ever be adopted. To some
extent the fanatics have been brain washed, believe passionaetely in their
philosophies and will die for them. Additionally the true
fanatic probably is not the most educated or world-wise. But I belive the
leaders of these sects are quite clever and world-wise.

To me the main problem is that the initiators of these acts do not believe
they will be caught, be brought to justice, or have the evidence found to
prosecute them. If they believed they could be caught I feel their actions
would change totally. To this effect I believe that science, behavioural
psychology could come to the rescue. I do not know if  'truth drugs' exist
but I imagine that some sort of drug combined with hypnosis or whatever
would enable people to be interviewed/questioned and the truth discovered.

If people causing/planning these acts thought they would found out then I
think their would be a radical change in their behaviour and the hate
mongering. However, I do not believe such a process would ever be enacted
because the people in power, IN ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD would be too scared
of what might happen to them.

If such a process were (assuming it is feasible) enacted, the only people
that would
need to fear it were those that had something to hide.