Re: THE ANSWER

Hello  H&M,

HMF> Hmmmm.....there are plenty of educated fundamentalist Christians in this country
HMF> who believe I'm going straight to hell when I die because I have not accepted
HMF> Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I realize they are not terrorists, but
HMF> probably only because the Bible doesn't say anything about me being the devil
HMF> and dealt with harshly because I don't hold those beliefs.   Harry

Christianity which like it or not was the foundation for this country,
does not condone death to those of contrary belief.  To me it is not a
mater of religion, though we could argue this is a war of such.

To me when you-someone-anyone kills innocent men, women, and children.
I like my fore fathers would have no moral choice but to support the
hunting down and disciplining (imagine what you wish) of those
responsible.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com