Re: Off topic: LIp service or action

> We want Bin Ladin?  We tell the Teleban they have 48 hours to *deliver*
him,
> or they are toast.  Bin Laden may be hiding like a coward, but the Teleban
> could and will deliver him with a real ultimatum.

I cannot tell you how many in my group of friends feel this way, and I
personally expressed this thought many times.

Perhaps most frustrating is "waiting" through the appearance of "inaction".

All we can do is hope that the "furor" is loud enough, and that our elected
officials will listen to the will of the people, because if they don't, they
might no longer be elected officials.

Best wishes and regards,

Gene

P.S. - How ironic the terrible cold rain in New York today... there's a
grayness everywhere.