Re: OT Afganistan

Hello  Michael,

MH> Sure, but what does this have to do with the U.S.???? These people
MH> suffer because their leaders are totally corrupt and want to
MH> re-create the world of Islamic influence that existed over 1,000
MH> years ago.

precisely  the  point  -  to  Arabs it's Islam or nothing.  can anyone
convince me otherwise?  my religion does not (yes i have one) teach -
eradicate the infidels.

MH> from earliest childhood - that America, Israel, and the entire
MH> Western culture is the source of all their suffering and must be
MH> destroyed.

this is not the behavior of normal civilized people who deserve to
live in the US.

MH> We are now seeing the results of this indoctrination.

the fruits of our generosity is being harvested.

MH> Speaking of innocent people, Israel has declared a day of
MH> mourning, Turkey has lowered its flags, and most of the Arabs -
MH> including many in this country - have rejoiced in the streets over
MH> the loss of thousands of lives. I think it's very late to worry
MH> about generating ill will.

yes, its now a war against right and wrong.

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com