To our good American neighbours

This article expresses perfectly the sentiments of my wife and myself.  Over
the years we too have been embarrassed time and time again by the ignorance
of some of our fellow Canadians and by the attitudes they espouse vis-à-vis
America, it’s core values and it’s society.  To those Canadians I simply
have to say, “You haven’t the intellectual and emotional maturity necessary
to understand the complexity of a free and democratic society.”
We stand in solidarity with you,
Mark and Anna.