Re: God Bless America

For a strong, slightly different way to deal with terrorism
see http://www.drhurd.com/news_23.html

Excerpt ...

The governments of Iran and Afghanistan -- Syria and Iraq --
and any other government who assists or so much as turns the
other way when we seek help in locating terrorists within
their borders -- must be completely taken over by us, or
destroyed. You read that correctly: destroyed. If our
government leaders fail to act with the strongest level of
force against these governments-- a level of force which
massively surpasses what has been done to our cities -- then
they are morally worse than our enemies. We can give them a
choice, if you like: step down, let us install a Western
controlled government, within 24 hours (as philosopher Dr.
Leonard Peikoff has suggested). If you refuse or so much as
blink, face utter and total destruction.

.... and:

This is not a time for turning the other cheek. It is not
only stupid, but evil, to let these terrorist organizations
and terrorist-enabling governments destroy us. The United
States is the first and last beacon of freedom and
individual rights in the world. We must fight for over very
personal lives, selfishly and proudly. In so doing, we will
save freedom not only for ourselves but for the rest of the
world. I