Re: To all americans

> >>I saw on TV the people in Palestine celebrating over the massacre of
> thousands of innocent people in NYC and Washington. These are the sick
> people that support the terrorists and they must be
> taken care of.<<
>
> These sick people were mostly children not older than 18 (of what I have
> seen) with a total lack of diversified information. We must give them
> diversified information. How? I do not know. So, untill these people
change
> their one way mind, we run the risk of other attacks. If we can not
prevent
> it then we must defend. How? Together.

And therein lies the problem: children grow into adults.  The things they
learn as children are magnified when they are adults.
To kill all the terrorists tomorrow what not solve the problem.  More will
grow up.  The solution is pretty simple:  destroy the children as well or
deal with the problem where children grow up to be terrorists.  When I look
at Israel and the Palestinians, I am neither pro nor anti but rather I am
deeply saddened that they cannot find a way out of their agonising impasse.
Until the world finds a solution to this impasse, we are doomed to repeat
the experiences of Munich in 72 and WTC in 01.

Regards & condolences to us all,
Mike