Re[2]: To all americans

Hello Mike,

Any response is going to have to be brutal and thorough. It is not
enough to kill the terrorists, we must kill all who associate with
them: their families (parents, children brothers, sisters), their
political associates, their complete world must be destroyed.

Only by this kind of extreme retaliation will the message get through
to the morons that seek to impose their will on others by terrorism:
to even consider such action will result in complete annihilation.

There is no bleeding heart solution to this one, sorry.

--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: ross.bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<snip>