Re: To all americans

It looks like it will be about 3x as bad as Pearl Harbor in terms of loss
of life and casualties.

Unfortunately, if (as seems likely on the face of it) this turns out to be
the work of islamic suicide bombers, they won't rue the day; they'll  just
look on their own (now almost inevitable) demise as an opportunity to go to
heaven with a huge sense of accomplishment.   This may turn out to be the
incident that sparks the 2nd Crusades -- this time with the rest of the
world vs extreme islam.

Russia has already had their run-ins with extreme islamic separatist
movements both before (Afghanistan) and after (Serbia, Chechnia) the fall
of the USSR.

My prayers are with all Americans everywhere and all non-violent muslims
(the overwhelming majority) everywhere who will likely be caught in the
coming crossfire.

uf