Re: How to generate e-mail from TS2K

  • To: "LaciG" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: How to generate e-mail from TS2K
  • From: "Jim Bronke" <jvbronke@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 23:09:21 -0700

you don't need any special code for it. Cell phone loike Sprintpcs will send
a text message to your phone through an email address. Place your cell
phone's email address in a name for it in your email address book. Just
place that in the email window in your Desktop options  window and select
the email option. WinBeep is if you absolutely have to use a phone line to
dial out(more reliable). It is also slower. It should be used with an
external modem for ease of resetting power to it.

Jim Bronke
Phoenix, AZ