RE: Re[2]: TS2000i Hung Up

OK.  The attached file accomplishes the same thing as the file that Omega support
gave to Bob, but it is safer because it does *nothing else* but change the one
registry item that controls the behavior of opening workspaces at startup.  Perhaps
the other entries in the original file are harmless, but they sure don't look it!
It seems to me that Omega support was just a little bit lazy when they made this
file for Bob... imagine that...

I've tested this here and it works fine, but use at your own risk, etc. etc.

  David