Global Variable .DLL and Multiple Alerts

I have determined to eliminate multiple Alerts once and for all time!!!!

Does anyone out there know of or have a global variable .DLL that is
shareware, freeware that they could send me a link, or attachment that is a
generic global variable .DLL that I can pass and temporarily store
information. Since TradeStation does not remember information between ticks
within a bar (except on the close of the bar), I would like to do something
like the following:

{FIRE ALERT ONLY ONCE FOR THIS BAR}
If <ALERT-CONDITION-OCCURS> then begin
   If (GlobalDLLValue("Buy Alert Fired") = 0) and (GlobalDLLValue("Buy Bar
Time") <> Time) then
      GlobalDLLValue("Buy Alert Fired") = 1;
      GlobalDLLValue("Buy Bar Time") = Time;
      Alert("BUY Baby BUY");