Re: "Robots beat human commodity traders"

So now does that mean that IBM is going to join a long list of
"systems providers" that can show great results on backtested or
simulated data?

Let them open an account, run it for a year, and show us their
audited statements.  The same thing you want from any systems
provider.

If we never hear about this again and see IBM's investment
revenues go up dramatically, then we know that they have
something.  Because someone got smart, put real IBM money into
the system and IBM is trading their system.  As with any good
system.  If there are too many trading it, it becomes ineffective.

Cash