Anyone know about calling MS-Access DLL from TS2000?

I'm wanting to set up a database in MS-Access (another app would
also work) and somehow be able to request data from this
database.  I'm thinking that I could make DLL calls to access the
data, but I might be totally off-base on this being a possibility.

Does anyone have experience doing this or something like this?

Cash

"Buy Low, Sell High"
(If this statment is used for financial gain, I am entitled to 10% of all profits. ;) )