From: <cash@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 6:16 PM
Subject: Anyone know about calling MS-Access DLL from TS2000?

: I'm wanting to set up a database in MS-Access (another app would
: also work) and somehow be able to request data from this
: database.  I'm thinking that I could make DLL calls to access the
: data, but I might be totally off-base on this being a possibility.
:
: Does anyone have experience doing this or something like this?
:
: Cash
:
:
: "Buy Low, Sell High"
: (If this statment is used for financial gain, I am entitled to 10% of all
profits. ;) )
:
: