RE: No more 2000i in the US

I can't speak for the current TS, but to include proper
portfolio analysis, the proper way to get it done is to
have a lot of input first, then design the app from
ground up to support that.

Remember that if that is the case, money has to be
burnt with no reward for a long period of time
and you cannot even be sure if there is anyone going to buy it :)

If there is no code base to start from, 2003 is a highly
under estimation of the task at hand :)

-Lawrence

--- "M. Simms" <prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Took Omega over 5 years to develop and at least $50 million in development.
> Nearly 1 million lines of code (including the server).
> Still lacking critical portfolio analysis and charting capability.
> Rina Systems will sell that licensed source code to you for about $10
> million.
> Otherwise, add another quarter million lines of code.
> At 1000 lines of tested code per day per developer, you'll be done in 2003
> with 3 developers.
>
> Good Luck.....many have tried, many have died.

=====
Lawrence Chan   http://www.tickquest.com
Transform market data into opportunities