Re: Best Online Broker for the E-mini's - Revisited

To add to that ...
I also use PFGs Best Direct to daytrade the Emini's.  Recently I switched
from connecting through their "A" server (all markets) to their "B" server
(only the ES and NQ contracts).  It's greased lightening fast.  If all you
do is the Emini's, tell them to put you on the B server.  I only wish my
current PFG broker had bothered to tell me about it months ago!

Simon.