Re: Signal Limitations - Stuck

Let me try to clarify my question:

For example:
In order to get a buy signal an indicator must retrace
to a buy level and the market must also retrace to an
defined level.  If these events happen Condition1 =
true.  If Cond1 = true then …continue code.
?:  Will MBB require enough bars for a Condition like
this to be true?
In other words if this event is not true until bar
number 300 – Does MBB have to be set to 300?
(My guess is no but I get so many MBB errors I am
trying to get to the root of them)

Question2 – Would appreciate any input re: the
following MBB error messages:

At an entry I assign a value (that returns a BN) from
the current signal to Value30.  I need to do this
because Value 10 will change and I need the current
value for an exit.

If  BarsSinceEntry = 0 AND MP <> 0 then begin
	Value30 = Value10;
End;
{Then continue to update it for the correct BarsBack
each bar by using the following statement – outside
the loop}
If I put this statement in alone, it produces a MBB
error:
Value31 = Currentbar – Value30;

If I put the statement within this loop then this
statement does not produce a MBB error:
If MP <> 0 then begin
Value31 = Currentbar – Value30;
End;