Re: Best Online Broker for the E-mini's - Revisited

Hello josh,

I've used PFG for over two years, mainly using their BestDirect
software and am very satisfied.  I trade frequently emini SP's and
less frequently bonds (ACE is great), EC, ED. I occasionally use a
live broker who does a few option spreads for me.

jcn> I've tried several in the past including Zap, PMB, Chicago Futures.com,
jcn> and a few others that I'm trying to forget.

jcn> Which of the online brokers are providing good service to active
jcn> daytraders ?

--
Best regards,
 Jim                            mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx