ELA db at traders2traders.com

Today I put together what may be a useful db for a code library. I'd
appreciate it if I could receive a few ELA's to test. To see how it works,
browse to www.tradres2traders.com <http://www.tradres2traders.com>  and
click on "Search" (on the left). The only ELA in the db is Chaikin's
Oscillator. Enter Chaikin in the search-box for example, and you should see
the result of the search. Usual search engine format. Click on the link and
the code and a synopsis are pulled into a (framed) page.

The default format in which to post ELAs is plain text, with a synopsis
enclosed in comments "{ }" at the top of the file. The more detailed the
synopsis, the more meaningful search results will be. Please email ELAs to
todo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:todo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> .

The site is still in beta, and others should be helping soon. If there are
any "great" web designers out there that have the time and would like to
spruce things up, please volunteer (at the site).

Thanks in advance
Colin West