RE: Startup programs (was Regedit problem)

I have not yet seen a situation where I want fastfind activiated, so it is
not likely it will do you any good.

What you describe is something I have experienced in w2000 only with office
XP, and in those cases it has been a machine that has had connections to
other computers that are no longer available, seems there is a timeout
deactivation of lost networks machines missing in office xp. Same problem
did occur in office 2000, but only first time after having lost a
connection, from then on everything went normal.

Could it be your machine is overloaded?

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.