"New Orders" dialog box problem

A little problem with the "Attention Boxes" that
TradeStation generates has bugged me for quite a while
now:  Some of the trading strategies that I write
require that both a protective stop and a profit
target be placed at the time an entry signal is
generated (not an uncommon situation).  The code might
include the following:

  ExitLong("LongStop") at BuyStop Stop;
  ExitLong("LongTarget") at BuyTarget Limit;

Using TS2000i (version 5.00.0822), I find that when an
entry signal occurs that only one "New Active
Order"/"New orders need to be placed for . . ." dialog
box pops up - for the protective stop order only, and
not for the target limit order.  Both orders are,
however, correctly shown in the Tracking Center
window.

If I comment-out or delete the protective stop order
portion of the code, then a New Active Order box will
appear for the target limit order, so the problem is
not specific to limit orders, but rather it seems to
be that TS will only generate one New Active Order box
at a time, with stop orders taking precedence over
limit orders.(?)

With the Tracking Center window open, under
"View->Options->Limit", the number of "maximum
entries" is set to 500, so that does not appear to be
a limiting factor.

Does anyone have a solution to have (two) New Active
Order boxes for both the stop and limit orders appear
simultaneously?

Thanks,
Mark