RE: TradeStation Precision - Summary

> Yes, IF the 100 th reset  comes after the sum is more than
> single precision (averaging big number like volumes or price*
> volume), the jump could occur.

I am not mixing up what you say, I say that what you are saying is
inconsistent, inconsistent since you are fighting for Tradestation beyond
the point where your logic becomes fuzzy. In one corner you say "floating
point is fully enough" and in another corner you are saying "due to the
limitations of Tradestation maths, there is a lot of workarounds needed".
Like above you for example say that the limitations in Tradestation math is
so big there will be jumps in the workarounds. Workarounds are needed in
averages, for high level indexes, ...

None of these are provided by Omega in their base libraries, which might get
people to think that the base functions supplied works like they should.
They do not. They need a lot of workarounds. You do occasionaly admit to
that yourself, unless that is what is claimed. If the claim is the base
libraries are buggy you say (like with the faulty DMI for example): "How
much did you lose" or that not following specifications is good enough for a
school physician.

Tradestation is delivered with indicators, specified by others, implemented
by Omega. These indicators should behave as specified, but do not behave as
specified, due to the implementation in Tradestation. That is a bug, or if
the bug means something totally different for a native english speaker
compared to what I have learned then is is at least "a really serious
undocumented specification divergence".

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.