RE: TradeStation Precision - Summary

The period was 1000 bars and not 360!
The second test where I added  2, voids your remark that was not corect
anyway ( you may have read that the propagation error was showing in this
case, and not with the xaverge of a constant.

Encore un qui ne suit pas...

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France