Re: Translator.mdb

try http://www.markbrown.com/data/

look in the middle of the page.

Hello  julius,

Monday, July 30, 2001, 1:56:02 PM, you wrote:

j> Thank you for the response, and it should work. But, Clicking on
j> Translator.mdb in the "Attention New Index Symbols Added" department sends
j> me back to the very prety flag page.  Choosing USA, naturally sends me in a
j> frustrating loop.

j> ----- Original Message -----
j> From: "julius" <jgs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
j> To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>