RE: TradeStation Precision - Summary

I would suggest trying to avoid sin/cosine or any other cyclic function.
Best thing would be to use real data (both operating on the same data
series, like djia for example) whicheverybody could get their hands on of
they wanted to repeat the experiment, and then use something that is on the
line of what everybody tries to do in one way or the other (signal to noice
filtering in one way or the other).

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.