AW: TradeStation Precision - Summary

Hello Pierre,

thanks for your messages, and for trying to find a good test.

I believe the main problem might be that it may be difficult if not
impossible to ferret out these kinds of instabilities by means of a test
done within TS alone. Let me think of something that we can do in parallel -
you can do in EL and I will run it in Mathematica. Probably nothing
trade-specific (so that you might be satisfied it does not depend on any
"buggy libraries" of mine), but rather something along the lines of your
cosine example. I will disclose my piece of code here on the list, and then
we can discuss how to proceed.

I shall probably not have time for this during the week, but would post my
code and suggestions over the next weekend. D'accord?

Michael Suesserott

PS. I think I should apologize to you for that "epater le bourgeois" part of
my message. I never did believe that you wanted to mislead the public in any
way, and I know you are an honest guy and a fine person. Only at times a bit
stubborn... <g>