Coloring the correct segment of the indicator.

Something has confused me for a while ... so rather than keep banging my
head on a brick wall I'd ask the list.

When I create a paintbar using code along the lines of:

If Osc < filterlineH and Osc > filterlineL then colour = Green else
 If Osc>=HiLine then colour=blue else

then the colour will apply to the current bar.

If I apply the colour to a line indicator using code as above plus:

Plot1(Osc, "Osc", Colour);

then the colour is applied to the indicator line segment after the one I
want it on so you don't see it on the day that matters!  If I convert the
indicator to a histogram then it shows on the correct day but this
oscillator is more intuitive as a line.

Can anyone advise how to shift the colouring back one bar (TS2k)?

John