From: Bengtsson, Mats [mailto:mats.bengtsson@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2001 6:45 PM
To: Bryan K. Mulholland; Omega-List
Subject: RE: Storage of Data & Symbol Lists

Custom symbol lists are in the group subdirectory. Unless you are talking
about global server symbol lists.

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only
for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies
of this message.