Bruce Gagnard e-mini S&P Day Trading System

Hello List,

Has anyone heard of a gentleman by the name of Bruce Gagnard. He claims to
have a successful e-mini S&P 500 day-trading system. I have a friend that's
considering purchasing his system.

The system cost $1,795.00, spread over two payments of $897.50. You send two
checks. The second post dated 30 days out (yes we are aware of the risk in
doing that).

His guarantee states that if his system doesn't make at least 60 e-mini
points over 10 business days, starting the next trading day after you
receive the system, you get a full refund and you keep the system and
manuals. At the end of the day he sends out a daily update with the trades
he made that day with detailed comments about why he took a particular
trade. This way you compare your entry points with his and hopefully learn
from it. The 60 points come from his daily emails. I was very suspicious of
his guarantee until my friend said he offered to email his entry and exits
points as he took them throughout the day.

So, has anyone heard of or dealt with Mr. Bruce Gagnard?  I would appreciate
any comments about HIS trading system. All other comments covering the
purchase or trading of someone else's system should be directed to the List.
We aware of the risk, that's why I'm asking.

Thanks!

Fred