Re: Bruce Gagnard e-mini S&P Day Trading System

> At the end of the day he sends out a daily update with the trades
> he made that day with detailed comments about why he took a particular
> trade.

I've never heard of the man so I have no idea if he's for real or not.

BUT..... it sure would be easy to fake your trades doing it that way. I
could do it in a New York minute if I were the unscrupulous sort. How
are his students going to know if those are real trades or some he
cooked up with 20/20 hindsight? Seems to me, for the kind of money he's
charging, he could and should send out his trades realtime via email or
IRC. Even if he's only paper trading, you could see how he does realtime
and follow along as the action unfolds. If he wants to summarize the day
later, and explain more about why he did things, that's fine too. If
he's not willing to do that, I think caveat emptor applies.

--
  Dennis