Re: PLEASE HELP WITH TS 4.0 PROBLEM

Hello  colin,

ok  since this is twice i'll stop by and mention that i have seen this
before.   most  likely  you have an out of sequence, tick (or more) of
data  in the recent past - like several days.  or at least within your
bars back period you are plotting.  so either find it and delete it or
you  may have to delete all the data and paste back in some good data,
to completely rid yourself of this problem.

sources  of  the problem, data feed company and or serial buffer maybe
cpu (too slow or bogged down (norton anti bullcrap ect.).

c> Hello Folks:

c> I use TS Version 4.0 / Windows 98SE with a real-time Quotespeed
c> datafeed. Using a bar chart you normally expect the bars to form on the
c> left hand side of the screen/chart and move along. However, when I start
c> up my charting each day, I have to scroll to find the start of the bars?
c> Also, the bars just run off the end of the chart, i.e., off the right
c> hand side and in order to find where the bars are forming I have to keep
c> scrolling along to keep in touch with the chart formation? Something
c> dreadfully wrong. Can someone please help.

c> Please reply directly to my personal e-mail address:
c> Colin.Henry@xxxxxxxxx

c> Your assistance will be much appreciated.

c> Thank you.

c> Colin Henry

--

Have a Great Day, Mark