From: <Sethw2@xxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2001 3:10 PM
Subject: Re: looking for retail day traders

> I am looking for retail day traders also, but I don't think they exist...
I posted a message about a month ago looking for traders who were interested
in trading for a large firm (1000+ traders) trading firm capital with a good
payout and generous amounts of trading capital. Guess how many people
answered that were SUCCESSFUL day traders who supported themselves trading
and had track records to show (even records from profitable personal
accounts?) ZERO!!! I got about 30 responses but not a single experienced
trader. Maybe the experienced guys had no interest in trading a firm's
capital, but I found it pretty suprising.