Bars running of end of chart with TSV4.0

Hello Folks:

I use TS Version 4.0 / Windows 98SE with a real-time Quotespeed
datafeed. Using a bar chart you normally expect the bars to form on the
left hand side of the screen/chart and move along. However, when I start
up my charting each day, I have to scroll to find the start of the bars?
Also, the bars just run off the end of the chart, i.e., off the right
hand side and in order to find where the bars are forming I have to keep
scrolling along to keep in touch with the chart formation? Something
dreadfully wrong. Can someone please help.

Please reply directly to my personal e-mail address:
Colin.Henry@xxxxxxxxx

Your assistance will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Colin Henry