Re: Re[3]: An online *.omz converter

--- ztrader <ztrader@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Saturday, July 14, 2001, 3:43:00 AM, TS Support
> wrote:
>
> TS> We apologies for this inconvenience, but this
> utility use the
> TS> scripts that work well with IE 5.0 or higher
> only.
>
> Why not use scripts that work with all browsers? Why
> do YOU force ME
> to use software I do not want?

ztrader come on.  The guy who fronts Tssupport didn't
need to give us this free converter.  If you don't
want to use it pay the Russians $200 for
HistoryCentre.   I think the rest of us are very
grateful that he is offering this to the community.
Downloading IE is a small price for you to pay.
Differences make it extra work to get stuff working on
all browsers.  And would you had preferred he had
written something that only worked with Netscape so
only 10% of people could have use it?  I fully hope
the converter helps his consultation business --- he
deserves it.  Publicly demanding him to do more work
on it just for your sake is very selfish.  No wonder
TRAD ditched the conference/repeat customers.  Some of
you guys are impossible to please.

Jack